Thursday, October 11, 2012

Reminisce


                Have you ever wondered how text or files are made in the web? How do they vary in colors and font? Why there are bigger and smaller text? Have you ever ask yourself what are the names and parts of the text you always see in the top of your server? How they work and function?
                Well, these are the thing I have learned in this grading period. I’ve learned the parts of a web browser, parts of a page address, their levels and also about search engines. I’ve encountered them before, but there are additional ideas that I’ve gained. The best part of this chapter is making our exercises about HTML. From ignorance to almost-expert, I can now make an HTML document and post it on the web.
                There are challenges I have encountered, this grading period, I’m rarely sitting at our class because of the activities and meetings I have to attend. Coping up is my problem. I’ve missed a lot in our discussions that’s why I can’t go with the flow sometimes.
                I have addressed this challenge by exerting double effort in understanding and coping in our lessons. I tried doing my best to learn and I succeeded. I can now join discussions well enough.
                Moving on, I will try harder to balance my academics and extra-curricular activities. I’ll study harder and make out the best out of my abilities.

4 comments:

  1. Twin Sissy!:D I encountered the same circumstance in dealing with the work. But then again, CONGRATULATIONS for having that "double effort" in coping and I know it turned out well. Continue doing a great job. Strive harder to be the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Chrisselle! It's good to know you coped and got your way back after all the hectic schedule. I believe you can do more in further grading periods. God Bless you. Keep the posting, nice blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello....!!!!nice blog simple but cute...Yeah you're right we must study hard !!God bless always !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I've read your post, I think that's obvious. Haha. Well, study hard! And try to balance your time for school activities and academics. Good Luck! :D

    ReplyDelete