Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Reflection


      
 Another chapter is over, another beginning is coming. These past days I’ve learned many things about linking pages to another page. For a student like me, who loves to surf the world of computer, I am very pleased and eager to learn about every little things about it. And so far, I have enough knowledge to apply in my everyday modern life.
      Third grading was thrilling and it’s all about being creative. Special skills of many students were brought out because of our activities, like the frontpage. Many were good about it, and I admit, I was slow at first in getting things but after step-by-step exploring, I have become a better one.
      I’ve enjoyed this grading period with Ma’am Raiza, so with Ma’am Danica. And I expect this next grading to be fun again and exciting, since I’ve heard that it’s all about editing photos and videos. Good luck! J

No comments:

Post a Comment