Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Climb


              I’m aware that this is my last 10 months in Ilocos Sur National High School. 10 months left to enjoy the best stage in my school life, 10 months left to be with friends, friends that I treated as my family. 10 months left… but now I have crossed out 66 days in my calendar, 2 months have already passed. And one thing is for sure, these 2 months are worth remembering. As I reminisce the happenings these past 2 months, I remembered my ICT subject. Ever since, I consider ICT as one of the best subject, not just because of our air-conditioned room nor having our hands-on in our workstations. It is the fact that this subject is unique, well for us Science and Math Classes students. I have learned the history of Internet, which is cool, to think that the success of it was unexpected. I have discovered the people behind its success, how they worked inch by inch and step by step to improve the internet, no wonder it’s near to perfect today. There are tons of discoveries and learning’s I have gained specially about blogs which I can also used in my Tumblr account, not just in my Google account.
                There are problems and challenges I have faced. For example in my post about the SONA of PNoy, I have to watch news to update my blog and jot down notes for details. It’s hard for me because I’m not that interested in politics. I’m not also good in memorizing dates and I really need time to let what I’ve learned sink in to my mind. But I have passed all this with the help of Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz and of course my computer. [laughs] Our teacher, Mrs. Vera Cruz is patient and she really teaches us our lessons briefly yet clearly.
                Moving on, I will improve myself and accept the changes that’ll make me a better gal. I’m hoping to learn more in this subject and I expect more funny moments with Ma’am Vera Cruz and of course IV-Maxwell! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment